Ultraboost 20 Shoes
Adaptive running shoes with stitched-in midfoot support.
Born to shake things up. The Ultraboost changed the world of running shoes when it was released in 2015, winning fans for its comfort and responsiveness. These adidas Ultraboost 20 Shoes continue the evolution of running technology. The foot-hugging knit upper has stitched-in reinforcement for a locked-in fit. Responsive cushioning adds energy to your stride for that I-could-run-forever feeling. Good for the oceans Primeblue features Parley Ocean Plastic® which is made from recycled waste that's intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit upper
- Tailored Fibre Placement for midfoot support
- Adaptive, energised running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 310 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 22 mm / forefoot 12 mm)
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber
- Product code: FX8895